Fire safety is a highly regulated technical field. Over the years, GORON S.A. has developed a recognised expertise, contributing today to its reputation.
Our personnel comprise several hundreds of SSIAP qualified agents. They are trained regularly and have different levels of first-aid qualifications. They are appointed to prevention and technical inspection assignments, but also intervene in an initial emergency – after raising the alert – giving assistance to the persons onsite.
- SSIAP (Fire safety and persons assistance service) services in high-rises and public-access buildings (PAB)
- Fire services in industrial environments
- Prevention and response service in all types of establishments (fire drills, resident training)
- Audit, consulting, redaction/update of fire procedures and instructions
- SSI (fire safety system) coordination
- Dedicated safety officer
- Head of the fire safety and persons assistance department
- Safety representative
- Assistance during the visits of official prevention services
- Long-term assistance of the internal safety officer