The tertiary sector encompasses a plurality of activities: financial institutions, insurance companies, administrative centres, schools, hospitals, etc. Considering their economic importance, they require an adapted surveillance.
To guarantee the protection of properties and persons in the tertiary sector, GORON provides officers specifically trained in property surveillance, as well as in assistance to persons.
Risk prevention and management
- Security and safety audit
- Surveillance and security patrols inside and outside (depending on the layout of the premises)
- Bag checks at shop entrances and exits
- Remote video surveillance
- Fight against malicious behaviour
- Cynophilist safety for car parks
Safety, fire safety and first-aid
- Intervention, assistance and first-aid
- Fire risk prevention (in accordance with applicable rules and standards)
- Surveillance of technical installations