Veritable international trade areas, port areas face specific challenges in terms of safety and security.
Since 2004, the ISPS Code (International Ship and Port Facility Security) regulates access to port areas. To meet the security challenges in this sector, GORON S.A. provides security and/or safety agents.
Risk prevention and management
- Access controls and screenings of persons and merchandise
- Static surveillance services
- Surveillance patrols
- Securing of convoys and warehouses
- Surveillance of technical installations
- Remote video surveillance
- Cynophilist security & explosive detection
Safety, fire safety and first-aid
- Intervention, assistance and first-aid
- Fire risk prevention (in accordance with applicable rules and standards)
- Safety audit (with our subsidiary SOLACE)
- Security audit (with our subsidiary CECYS)