Decision-making and communication offices, head offices have to be protected to minimize risks of malicious acts, sabotage or terrorism.
In addition to these malicious aspects, safety and security features have to be in line with the policy and norms of the company. First visual contact with employees and visitors, safety officers have to be irreproachable.
GORON offers tailor-made solutions by recruiting officers in harmony with the corporate image and the rules inherent to safety, security and fire prevention.
Risk prevention and management
- Surveillance and security patrols inside and outside (depending on the layout of the premises)
- Access control and screening
- Video surveillance (peripheral and perimeter)
- Static surveillance
- Alarm interventions – Mobile security
Safety, fire safety and first-aid
- Intervention, assistance and first-aid
- Fire risk prevention (in accordance with applicable rules and standards)
- Surveillance of technical installations
- Redaction and update of procedures and instructions
- Security audit, first-aid staff training (SST in France) (with our subsidiary CECYS)
- Safety audit and training in the prevention and management of the consequences of a terrorist act (with our subsidiary SOLACE)